19.4.09

bullets.

every day, i picture things falling down
landscapes all turned around
in cities that start to drown

and when i try, to clear the fear out of me
remedy my decaying grieves
to feel like i used to be

i would rather be,
dead without trace
no its not you but me
histories and my thinking ways
maybe its mild paranoia
maybe anxiety disorder
or maybe its borderline bipolar

oh im just lying there
felt like i lost everything
friendships on breaking strings
my mother thats crying, and crying and crying

there is a "lie" in the word believing
there is a 0 in the word hope
there is just emptiness in everything
the only way of escaping is dying

so swallow your tongue in my silence
attune your heart to my thinking
breathe in the air that im breathing
and wonder if its a life worth living