22.5.08

when Jokers attack

wednesday.

You are not special.
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.


href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v663/rowley88/?action=view¤t=mmtandbbjfc.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
how much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

Photobucket
it felt like putting a bullet in the brain of every panda who won't reproduce to save their species.



Photobucket
"raised by wolves
Photobucket

Photobucket
"I ran.
I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid.
And then I ran some more."



"We're a generation of men raised by women.
Sometimes I wonder if another woman is what we need."-tyler
---
thursday.

"i want to destroy something beautiful."


Photobucket
Geoff rowley

Photobucket
adam

Photobucket
wah so pro

Photobucket
even more pro

Photobucket
strawberry fields forever.
--

he traded love for liberty
a bold pursuit of fun
he gave away his sanity
and found that he had none